Monday, August 25, 2008

"Fearless" Curious George Strikes Again

By now, you probably have a good idea of how adventurous Emmerson is. Do you remember this post? Since then, we have added to her list of nicknames-Fearless. She is hardly afraid of anything, which also includes spankings from her mom and dad. That is one strong-willed child.

This video clip was taken last Saturday morning. Let me set the scene for you.

Emmerson likes to roll her high chair into the living room. She can do it even if the wheels are locked. She had just done this and I didn't think anything of it because she does it all the time for her own amusement. I was sitting in one of our cozy living room chairs and was reading a magazine or looking at something else. I can't remember. The next thing I knew, I looked up and saw Emmerson sitting ON TOP OF the tray of her high chair. "OH MY GOODNESS!!!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I immediately jumped up because I thought she would fall at any minute. She didn't. I put her safely back on the floor and wouldn't you know it, two seconds hadn't even passed before the little booger started trying it again.

So this time I grabbed the camera.








That girl...she amazes me. Fearless, I tell you.

2 comments:

Tina said...

It is SO hard to get on to a child when they're so stinking funny!! I would've been rolling...I think.

You know, I've often wondered when we'll have to make a trip to the ER with Evan...I bet Em will beat us there!!

Mei said...

hmmm ... I am rethinking that whole babysitting thing.

Also: nice hair.