Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Now THAT'S some crazy hair!

Sometimes, after you wake up from a good sleep/nap, you find your hair has done some crazy stuff. Come on, you know what I'm talking about. You've tossed and turned and have no ponytail holder in to keep your hair somewhat manageable.

Then you wake up to find that your hair is such a mess and wouldn't DARE be caught in public in the state that it's in. In fact, it is SO crazy that it MIGHT even look like a certain celebrity's mugshot.

Oh no, it wasn't my hair. It was little Miss Fussy Pants's.

She had come back from the pool just hours before and I put her back in bed to finish her nap. After a good two hours of sleep, Em woke up crying. I giggled and said, "Nice hair" as I picked her up out of her crib.
















I immediately thought of this guy and his infamous mug shot.
















Notice any resemblance? Well, she does have bangs. AND she is MUCH prettier...even if her hair is a little wacko.


**I promise I gave her a bath and combed it before going out to dinner tonight. Please. Like I would embarrass myself her.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ha!! Psycho baby!! That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I'd forgotten you'd used his mugshot, too. That crazy baby hair.....